post?

  • storm71097
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      I posted a fairly long note to the list.. wonder where it went?? I
      did in fact receive a confirmation it was sent to the list... I
      mailed it before the whole "cash" topic got going heavily so when it
      arrives, skip that part as I know much has already been said...

      but please do look at the awards/Pennic part as I am in need of all
      your wonderful support... sorry if that message arrives late.. I
      will try to retreive it in a couple days somehow and send it sans
      the "cash" issue...

      If it does arrive, know it was sent before all the current feedback
      so those arguments were not ignored by either side.

      Respectfully,

      Tobyn Kembold
    • wyvern@megahits.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
        On 6 Mar 2002, at 17:58, storm71097 wrote:

        > I posted a fairly long note to the list.. wonder where it went?? I
        > did in fact receive a confirmation it was sent to the list... I

        FWIW, Yahoo Groups had some sort of meltdown for a few hours
        Monday and it's possible that some messages were lost.

        Macsen