RE: Seeking information....

  • KC
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
      Marie,

      I used to sell Martin bows and the Stick was one of my best sellers. It is
      an excellent bow, well made, looks good and shoots a lot better than I
      expected for a bow in this price range. I would recommend it to anyone who
      is shopping in that price range. I use the Martin ML14 myself and I am
      well pleased with it. I have three sons and we have bought several Sticks
      for them to use and they like them a lot. Two of the boys (they are all
      young adults now) would rather shoot their Sticks than to buy an ML14.
      Good luck to you and shoot well.

      Karrick

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
        I have a 45# Stick and consider it to be my 'pocket rocket'. It is also
        my deer bow. (I own a few longbows). I'm considering getting a 30
        pounder for war. I think it's a winner.
        Aleksei
        AnTir