my thanks...

  • Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1999
      for the reply Jim... I had found a shop here in Savannah that supplies the
      bows from a factory direct source... which offered ten day delivery for a
      total of $174.00, which is about the same as the bowsonline price plus
      shipping...and so my quest begins!

      Marie
      company called bowsonline has them for $157.99 which is the best price
      have seen for a major brand bow new.

      Jim Koch
      James Koch