A thousand pardons....

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      Lord Ian, for not including a snip of my original message in my reply, can
      you believe a lady did not repeat herself? *s*....I am in the Shire of
      Forth Catle... the coastal gem of Savannah to be exact. I am new to the
      Shire, new to the State and new to the city... and the Kingdom page has
      been down for over two weeks. Lord Loric has kindly supplied me with the
      e-mail addresses of Wajdi Balgarbi of the Barony of the Osprey, as well as
      Seamus Corrigan, the Meridies Archery Authorization Marshal. Any further
      assistance would be gratefully accepted.

      Marie...mka...Paula