Greetings...

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
      from a new member of Forth Castle, Kingdom of Meridies. I am seeking
      someone to help me with a bow selection and some refresher instruction. I
      shot years ago... and noticing I am not offering how many! I am in the
      Savannah area and wondered if any members of the list might be in my area
      and be willing to help me.

      Marie...mka... Paula....aka... zipper.....long story! *s*
    • Paula
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
        thanks... checking on the book as we speak... love Amazon.com!!! ... I
        have been told by a gentleman at work that there is a fairly good archery
        store here in town, which I hope can help with the proper measurements. I
        understand the SCA guidelinbes as far as sights and such... are there any
        materials I need to stay away from?

        There is a public range here that is available when I get off work in the
        afternoons and I am quite anxious to get started.

        Thanks again!
      • WUNERFUL@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 1999
          I'm a long travel from Savanah, but I would suggest a copy of Fred Asbell's
          book "Instintive Shooting". While it was written as a primer for using a
          recurve hunting bow, the techniques discussed are quite effective with any
          type of traditional bow.

          Good luck!
        • John Rockwell
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 1999
            Greetings Paula

            I have a small question for you. Where are you so someone can help you.

            Ian Griffen