Archery events at Gulf Wars

  • MCARTHUR JAMES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      Can't stay on these lists too long lest I get engulfed
      with messages: but I did want to announce a couple of
      archery-related events at Gulf Wars; fun battles,
      sponsored by the Nautical Guild and Seadogge Shiphold.

      One will be a heavy/CA sea battle.

      Also, we're planning a rapier sea battle that will
      incorporate missiles (NOT CA!)

      Also, a nautically-themed target archery event.

      If you want more details, please contact me off-line
      at:

      William MacArthur
      jmmcart@...

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!