Re: [SCA-Archery] Just had to share

  • Howpatn@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      Your friend is very lucky he doesn't need a plastic surgeon, a dentist,
      and/or eye doctor, too.

      Any competent bowyer can, for a fee, restring and test his bow. He will
      probably need the cables replaced as well. I have an old compound bow that is
      fun to shoot without sights, and not so wearing on my anceint body as my
      longbow.

      Howard