RE: [SCA-Archery] Just had to share

  • TLW
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      I'm shocked that he wasn't hurt by something during this process. Why does
      the phrase, god looks out for ... and fools pop into my head.

      Since it is over and done with.. that is way too funny, thanks for sharing
      :)

      Tessa

    • Howpatn@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
        Your friend is very lucky he doesn't need a plastic surgeon, a dentist,
        and/or eye doctor, too.

        Any competent bowyer can, for a fee, restring and test his bow. He will
        probably need the cables replaced as well. I have an old compound bow that is
        fun to shoot without sights, and not so wearing on my anceint body as my
        longbow.

        Howard