Web Site Update

  • Chad and Erin Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      I have updated some of the information at my web site:
      http://my.erinet.com/~chaderin/sca.html

      Of the changes, I have updated the Thrown Weapon Royal Round page and included
      links for the rules and a score sheet in PDF format.

      On the archery side, I've added a short page describing the York Round and
      National Round. I'm even willing to accept score submissions if people want to
      have them tracked somewhere. Given how much room they took to shoot, though,
      not many events or practice sites could host such shoots.

      Have a day.

      -Caedmon