IKAC

  • fourmountainsmarch
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2002
      Greetings,

      I for one enjoy doing the IKAC. I am the keeper for our March in
      Atenveldt so I do not have the work load that many of you do. I
      realize that there are always administrative difficulties and
      always keep that in mind when I look at the IKAC.

      With all that in mind, I take my hat off to all those who keep the
      IKAC up and running. The IKAC helps me focus on archery goals
      and helps me to see how I rate against others across the
      knowne world.

      For this I thank the IKAC keepers.

      In service,
      Edward of Cornwall
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2013
        From the SCA scores site.
        Please repost.

        Jon
        ************

        Update

        Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC,

        This note is penned on 1 November 2013;

        First of all, thank you so very much to everyone who took the time to send supportive emails and cards. It meant more than I can say. I'm truly grateful to all of you.

        Regarding the IKAC, I have now approved all pending scores. I am now starting the process of going through all the emails and requests that were received over the past 2 weeks. as I'm significantly behind in that area. Also, if you are someone who didn't get a medallion or know of someone who didn't get their medallions in the past several years, definitely continue to contact me.

        For all questions, issues and comments, please continue to send your emails to
        to IkacKeeper

        Remember, this is the last month of the 2013 season, so please don't hesitate to send any and all scores that you have, as well as ask any questions you have pending. The season closes 1 December, although scores shot before 1 December will be accepted through the end of December.

        Thank you again, and best regards,

        - Lorenzo
      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 7
          From the IKAC page of the SCA Scores site.

          Jon
          *******************

          2013 Season Score Changes extended to 1/10/14

          Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC,

          This note is penned on 30 December 2013;

          The 2013 season ended on 1 December 2013. I am extending the time for corrections and updates to 10 January 2014, to deal with some pending issues and respond to certain items. During this extended time, you can submit additional changes to the scores, or contact me for issues.

          For all questions, issues and comments, please send your emails to
          to IkacKeeper

          The 2014 Season starts on 1 February 2014. The Final Standings for 2013 along with additional medals will be announced after January 10th.

          Regards,

          - Lorenzo
        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8
            Has anyone been in communication with Lorenzo (Keeper of the IKAC) in the last few months?

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 8
              Yes, within the last week. After the Holidays, and after he closes
              the 2013 IKAC season on the 10th he should be more available
              again. Try the link in his announcement for the IKAC, he should
              respond.

              Osmond de Berwic
              Deputy Keeper for the IKAC - Youth Divisions