IKAC medallions from past years...

  • Giovanni dell'Arco
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2002
      Earlier this month, with the help of my friend Gilli in Ansteorra, I was
      finally able to put in the order for the IKAC medallions for the 1997-1998,
      1998-1999, and 1999-2000 seasons. The list of winners for those seasons are
      available at
      http://www.dellarco.com/ontarget/framesets/ikac02_frameset.html; just select
      the season on the left hand side menu (the yellow menu).

      Giovanni--->
      Former Keeper of the IKAC