GWW

  • Harry Bilings
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2002
      What are the dates for GWW? When will the web page be updated?
      plachoya

    • grey_taylor
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2002
        October 8 thru 14, 2002

        --- In SCA-Archery@y..., "Harry Bilings" <humble_archer@h...> wrote:
        > What are the dates for GWW? When will the web page be updated?
        > plachoya
      • Harry Bilings
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2002
          thank you
          plahcoya

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
            I notice that there will be Imperial rounds shot at Great Western War
            in Caid. Can anyone tell me of what an Imperial Round consists?

          • eulenhorst@rosesandivy.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
              There are a variety of Imperial rounds, it being a general term to cover non-metric distances including
              the York, American, Hereford, Portsmouth, and others. However, it also seems to be a class of indoor
              rounds of 60 arrows at 20 yds at 40 or 60cm targets. The Porstmouth round in particular is 60 arrows at
              a 40cm (16") target at 20 yds using 5 ring scoring. I would suspect this is what would be shot as it is
              what I used in the past and seems to be most commonly associated with the name.
              Carolus

              On Mon Oct 6 11:43 , John edgerton <sirjon1@...> sent:
              > I notice that there will be Imperial rounds shot at Great Western War
              >
              >in Caid. Can anyone tell me of what an Imperial Round consists?
              >

              >Jon
            • John edgerton
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
                Thank you.