Re: Mission Statement Rough Draft

  • Robert L Brunnemer
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 28, 1999
      Hallo!!!

      I like the idea Ancel talked about, with the large amount of authenticity
      that he has for his other groups. And that would definitely be ideal,
      but I don't think that really that would be require the same amount of
      authenticity. But to a smaller extent maybe it would work out. I think
      that the best thing to do with this would be to have it appear to be
      authentic from 10' or more. And I think that all of the hand sewing of
      seams would be a bit much. I think throughout all of this rambling you
      get the idea of what I am saying.

      Have a nice day!!!
      Robert
      Hugewheels@...