Re: Ren Faire This Weekend

  • Scott Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 1999
      >I'm heading to the one north of Cincinnati this weekend. I've never gone
      >before because of the cost. I prefered to spend my money on SCA events.

      It's enjoyable, sort of King's Island with a Renaissance
      flavor. It's worth going to, even if just once. Be sure to see the mud
      show and atleast the last joust (which is the best...). Sadly, I am no
      longer working there, due to an overwhelming desire to remain among the
      living :) The current jousting troupe made what I feel to be some very bad
      decisions about the particulars of squire placement and show choreography,
      resulting in squires being in bad places at the wrong time... just my
      opinion, but it was strong enough to decide to not work with them.

      In service,
      Seibert