New To List, Shoot Martin Stick 40# Bow

  • skepticphil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2001
      Greetings, I just joined this list, and thought I'd say hello.

      I've been shooting sporadically in the SCA since may, and have gotten
      my "bowman" with a Martin Stick 40# bow, using handmade arrows with
      self made nocks.

      I am looking to improve many things in my shooting, and know I have a
      long way to go.

      I am also pondering making a spine tester, the plans I found at

      http://www.bambooarrow.com/tester.html

      Mainly because I want to try and correct as many variations in the
      equipment so that I can narrow down what I personally need to improve
      upon.

      Any advice is appreciated,
      Yours in Service
      Phillip the Skeptic