New to group, just built JC Spine Tester

  • Copernicus Skygazer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi, I guess my first message must have gotten eaten or something.

      My name is Phillip Waclawski, I am from the Barony of Twin Moons,
      Atenveldt, and I play under the name "Phillip the Skeptic".

      I have been shooting a Martin Stick longbow since May, and quite
      enjoying it (well, not the 9am shoots on Sunday morning, but then I'm a
      night owl).

      I have had the chance to talk with some very good archers in the SCA,
      including Blackarrow, who have given me wonderful advice, and I've been
      reading this group for some more.

      I just finished building "JC's spine tester" and it seems to be quite
      accurate so far. Figured if I can make my arrows more consistent I'll
      figure out what I need to fix in my form to improve past Bowman. ;)

      Oh, and I make my own nocks, so I'm one of those foolish folks shooting
      "SCA Period" ;)

      Hope to continue to hear from folks, have a good holiday,

      Yours in Service
      Phillip the Skeptic
      Barony of Twin Moons, MoAS