E-Mail Archery List

  • jdswcli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002

      I am in the process of building an e-mail list of people interested
      in archery. The purpose of this list is for occasional special
      offers, and infomation on arrow making and other archey products from
      our e-commerce web site.

      To have your name added to the e-mail list, and receive special
      promotions and offers, please send me an e-mail with the words "ADD
      ME TO LIST" to: jds@...

      Thanks,

      James Schaefer
      Schaefer Shooting Sports
      http://www.schaefershooting.com

      P.S. You will only be added to the list if you send the above
      mentioned request.