E.K. Twelfth Night news

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Greetings, all!

      I am delighted to report that Baron Oohashi Katsutoshi, Master of the Laurel
      and of the Pelican, (Toshi) was made a Companion of the East Kingdom's Order
      of the Sagittarius yesterday at Twelfth Night in the Barony of the Bridge.
      Vivat!

      Also worth noting for those of you who did not know a transition was
      imminent: Mistress Caitlin fitz Henry is now Captain General of Archers of
      the East Kingdom (Toshi's lady) -- the first woman to serve in this
      capacity. After pledging her fealty to King Lucan and Queen Jana, Caitlin
      told those assembled how the goddess Diana used two hounds to do her
      bidding -- she then invested the most recent 2 Captains, Master Mark
      Squirrelsbane and Master Krakken Gnashbone, as her own hounds, giving them
      appropriate regalia (collars and leashes). Thus, this illustrious office
      gets a new "leash on life"... (Ewww, sorry...)

      -- Ygraine
      (still Scorekeeper)

      PS - I have posted the photos I took at Ofoto -- even the fuzzy ones, which
      might contain something of interest. (Tough to take clear shots when
      everyone is moving around & I won't break the rules & use flash.) You can
      access them through this link:
      http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=88882330303&n=1646274860
      (In case you have not used Ofoto before, you can order prints directly from
      them at their fairly reasonable prices OR you can right-click the photos you
      want and save the images to your own PC for free. If you use my photos,
      please credit me, and if you want to "publish" them anywhere, please ask me
      first.)