Re: [SCA-Archery] Anyone going to Newport RI 12th Nite 1/5?

  • Carl West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      kdtaylor611 wrote:

      > Being fairly new, I still dont know ANYONE, especially in Archery.
      > Let me know if you go and if you have a pic to email me, that way
      > I'll know who I'm looking for.

      I'll be there. I'm playing the role of Oratio in the i Sebastiani performance at noon.
      No useful pictures, sorry. Come see the show, you won't be sorry. We can talk after.

      - Fritz

      --
      Carl West eisen@...
      http://people.ne.mediaone.net/eisen

      "Everyone generalizes from a single case. I do it."
      - Vlad Taltos in _Issola_ by Steven Brust
    • Susan Kell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
        My lord and I will be there too, and I also do not have handy pictures of
        us. Ask around -- we (& Fritz too, for that matter) have LOTS of friends!
        -- Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood (& Master Li Kung Lo)

        > Being fairly new, I still dont know ANYONE, especially in Archery.
        > Let me know if you go and if you have a pic to email me, that way
        > I'll know who I'm looking for.

        I'll be there. I'm playing the role of Oratio in the i Sebastiani
        performance at noon.
        No useful pictures, sorry. Come see the show, you won't be sorry. We can
        talk after.

        - Fritz

        --
        Carl West eisen@...
        http://people.ne.mediaone.net/eisen

        "Everyone generalizes from a single case. I do it."
        - Vlad Taltos in _Issola_ by Steven Brust

        Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows