Fwd: Fw: Announcement

  • John Rockwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Greetings Archers

      I am Lord Ian Griffen the Archer, I have been asked
      by the Royal Archer of the Kingdom of Atenveldt to
      organize the prize shoots for Estrella XVIII. This
      year we will have 3 archery ranges avaliable for
      prize shoots. The prize shoots will be held on
      Sunday Febuary 17,2002. There will some Target
      Stands and other equipment available for your use.

      If you would like to sponsor a prize shoot or want
      more information please contact me at
      phxrock@...

      Lord Ian Griffen the Archer
      Deputy Royal Archer Kingdom of Atenveldt

      http://greetings.yahoo.com