Re: Moving West, was Various

  • hanhebin
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 25, 2001
      > And thanks once again for the contributions you've made to archery
      > in Golden Rivers (Sacramento). For reasons including those, you are
      > more than welcome to join us anytime.

      I will be shooting the California Cup in June and the Pacific Coast
      Championships in September and I would love to see you arrange a
      practice when I'm out there. I will be out there a couple of extra
      days for each event so I am more than willing to arrange a time to
      shoot with you folks.

      If I can do anything to help your providence please let me know.

      Michael
    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 26, 2001
        --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:
        > --- In SCA-Archery@y..., garethorne@j... wrote:
        > > Would Jehanne de Wodeford please contact me privately.
        > 4. For those of you in the East who know me, I'm moving to California
        > next month. I'm sorry if I don't get to catch up with you in the
        > scramble to pack boxes, but I opened a fortune cookie and it said all
        > the right things and - no, actually, it's that Gaius again. No duct
        > tape was involved either. ;->
        >
        > Jehanne de Wodeford, Rusted Woodlands (EAST)

        Hmph. Blaming me for your desire to live where there ain't no snow. And I thought you
        LIKED the duct tape part. (Beats bikini waxing anyday...)

        Gaius
        West

        =====
        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • wodeford
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 26, 2001
          --- In SCA-Archery@y..., GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@y...> wrote:
          > Hmph. Blaming me for your desire to live where there ain't no snow.
          > And I thought you LIKED the duct tape part. (Beats bikini waxing
          > anyday...)

          I don't THINK so, Sparky. Shall we try duct tape the next time you
          have to trim your beard, my lord?

          Jehanne de Wodeford, Rusted Woodlands (for now)
        • hanhebin
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 26, 2001
            > Hmph. Blaming me for your desire to live where there ain't no snow.
            > And I thought you LIKED the duct tape part. (Beats bikini waxing
            > anyday...)

            But if you travel 90 minutes east you get plenty of snow and trees
            trained to jump in front of Democratic congressmen.

            Michael