Fwd: Letting go....

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      This lovely poem was posted to the West Kingdom list. Cain has
      graciously agreed that I could share this with you.

      Jehanne de Wodeford
      --- In sca-west@y..., "david ball" <dkball@h...> wrote:
      Letting Go

      To the cheek the fletchings rise
      down the shaft peer unwavering eyes
      The string is drawn with deliberate care
      To insure the flight be true and fair
      And though the world in confusion boils
      The archer calmly performs her toil
      And before the tension can meld to blessed peace
      She first must know when to release

      Cain Grendelson

      --- End forwarded message ---