for RI archers

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001
      For those interested in a mundane competition, I just got a sign-up
      announcement in my mail...

      The first annual Ocean State Star FITA tournement Jan 25-27, 2002 at Tangy's
      Archery Lanes (334 Knight Street, Warwick, RI 02886 -- sorry, no phone # on
      the form they sent me).
      Must pre-register ($25) & be an NAA or NFAA member to play
      "Traditional" category for Recurve or Longbow
      "600 round" format
      NAA dress code required