Re: Archery Masterwork Judging (d) (fwd)

  • James Stuart Koch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
      >AECHERY MASTERWORK JUDGING
      >

      >It was first run at 30YC, for the last two years at Estrella and two
      >years ago at Pennsic. Last year I was unable to find anyone in the
      >East or Middle willing to run the judging.

      If I understand the above correctly, the judging at last year's Pennsic was
      not an AMJ. If this is true, I'd like to enter two of the three crossbows
      I brought last year in this year's judging. Please enlighten me. I
      realize that last year there were only four entries and three of them were
      mine. Was the judging cancelled for lack of interest? Perhaps I was
      simply not told.

      Jim Koch
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
        On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, James Stuart Koch wrote:

        > From: James Stuart Koch <alchem@...>
        >
        > >AECHERY MASTERWORK JUDGING
        > >

        > >It was first run at 30YC, for the last two years at Estrella and two
        > >years ago at Pennsic. Last year I was unable to find anyone in the
        > >East or Middle willing to run the judging.

        That was an error on my part. It was not run two years ago at Pennsic. It
        was run last year and two years before.Need more cofee.:-(

        > If I understand the above correctly, the judging at last year's Pennsic was
        > not an AMJ. If this is true, I'd like to enter two of the three crossbows
        > I brought last year in this year's judging. Please enlighten me. I
        > realize that last year there were only four entries and three of them were
        > mine. Was the judging cancelled for lack of interest? Perhaps I was
        > simply not told.

        I hope that in the furture there will be more notice and information
        given out about the event so that thsoe interested will be able to enter.

        Jon