Just to say Thanks

  • Edward of Cornwall
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      Thank you all for the recent post.

      I have been in the SCA for just over a year and have shot recurve
      for this time. I have taken the Kingdom championship, local
      Baronial championship and top IKAC score for this year in
      Atenveldt (unless someone passed me this past November).
      Now I am moving on to the longbow. I had to decide between
      longbow and crossbow. I am happy with the longbow and plan to
      move on to the crossbow latter. I am a bowmaster and hope to
      do even better as I get more experience.

      The debate and discussion that you are all posting here is
      invaluable and I again, thank you all. I enjoy reading your
      debates.

      Thank you,
      Edward the Archer of Cornwall
    • Talmon Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        All this in one year? You my lord Or magic
        eyed person. I salute you. Vivat.
        Baron Talmon.
        P.S. Have you tried teaching? THats harder than shooting.

        DER BARON