Thank you???

  • Evian Blackthorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      Caelainn wrote,
      >(takes the stirring spoon out the pot, and lets the poor
      >archers get on with their lives) :)

      Spoil-sport! If we can't argue and gripe about something, we
      have to resort to arguing and griping because we have
      nothing to argue and gripe about. Or are you really so new
      you didn't know that?

      YIS
      Evian Blackthorn of THE WEB
      http://www.spider-strands.com
      Editor, Bodkin and Bolt Magazine
      http://www.dskonline.net/bodkin
      APD TEST Site
      http://users.ev1.net/~theweb/apdintro.htm
    • wintermoonmaiden@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        --- In SCA-Archery@y..., "Evian Blackthorn" <theweb@e...> wrote:
        > Caelainn wrote,
        > >(takes the stirring spoon out the pot, and lets the poor
        > >archers get on with their lives) :)
        >
        > Spoil-sport! If we can't argue and gripe about something, we
        > have to resort to arguing and griping because we have
        > nothing to argue and gripe about. Or are you really so new
        > you didn't know that?
        >
        > YIS
        > Evian Blackthorn of THE WEB

        *LOL* Sorry Evian. I guess I really am that new! Here, you can have
        your spoon back - complain to your heart's content!

        Caelainn