thank you

  • wintermoonmaiden@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
      wow- thank you for all for your valuable advice. and yes I meant to
      say 1953, not 9153. oops. I am serious about archery in my heart -
      now I just need the equipment.
      I am guessing this whole back vs. side quiver debate is a touchy
      subject among some, so I apologize if it rubs some the wrong way. I
      am assuming it is a personal decision - side or back. And I am also
      asuming that some can shoot faster from one or the other, or it makes
      no difference whatsoever. I am just not interested in being perfectly
      100% period when it comes to this, so maybe I'll just get both.
      I shall definetly look into those websites and books.

      (takes the stirring spoon out the pot, and lets the poor archers get
      on with their lives) :)

      Caelainn
    • sharonshrdr
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
          thanks for all the congrats :) I do have to appologize
          for all the addresses I sent my braggy message to
          showed up and I didn't realize they would so sorry
          about that lol

          Naima

          =====
          Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
          Shire of Bronzehelm
          Kingdom of Artemisia

          Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html