Re: [Mid] Pennsic 31 archery

  • Bill Whitley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2001
      Greetings to Master Hroar,

      When this option was first considered, handicap access was one of the
      first things which came to mind (given the site). Dave Cooper has yet
      to do the necessary earth moving, but it is my understanding that he
      is going to try to provide better access to the top by re-grading the
      paths (if that is possible). We do not currently have a schedule, but
      it is fair to expect this work to be completed by early Spring of
      next year. Announcements will be made. It is also our intention to
      have haywagon access to the range, which should make it accessible
      for most differently-abled gentles.

      If the grading and wagon access ultimately prove to be problematic,
      we will have to see what our options are at that point. I assure you
      that we wish to make this as accessible as anything else at Pennsic.

      Yours in Service,

      toshi

      speaking in this instance for Master Mark Squirrelsbane and Mistress
      Caitlin fitzHenry