RE: [SCA-Archery] Pennsic Novelty Shoots

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2001
      Hi Tobyn -
      Generally the ranking archery officer of whichever kingdom is running
      Pennsic assigns someone the task of coordinating novelty shoots for the
      War. Next summer is an East Kingdom-run War, and our Captain General of
      Archers will be Mistress Caitlin fitz Henry. She would be the one to check
      with this time 'round.
      -- Ygraine