Archery Shop Information

  • Wade Hutchison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 1999
      I mentioned last week that I had seen a vendor at a (mundane)
      shoot that carried laminated self bows (cherry and cedar)
      that resembled yew bows, but for only $110.00 -
      the shop is No Frontier's Archery
      6933 Park Ave
      McClean, VA. 22101
      703/903-9899
      The owner is Eric Franques (Frenchy). He does deal with
      SCAdians, and knew what I was talking about when I mentioned
      the SCA. Other than meeting him at this show, and hearing
      one other (positive) comment about his shop, I have no
      other affiliation, std. disclaimer applies....
      -----Gille MacDhnouill

      I still have to jog someone elses memory on self-nocked shafting.