Calling all Massachusetts archers...

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      Greetings!
      For those Massachusetts archers who might be interested, the 2001 Bay State
      Indoor Open Target Championship will be held November 16, 17 & 18 at
      Archery USA in Dedham. Qualifying rounds are during one of four shooting
      times on 11/16 or 11/17, and the finalists battle it out on Sunday 11/18.
      Registration is $20, and includes an hour of practice time to get familiar
      with the range on either 11/8 or 11/13. Our SCA E.K. handbow equipment
      fits into the "Traditional" category, and our SCA Period IKAC crossbows fit
      into the "Medieval Crossbow" division. The Tournament Director & shop
      owner is Carolingia's own Lord Duncan Stewart. For more info, see
      www.archeryusa.com Register asap, and come play!
      -- Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood