Archers of Arn Hold pray heed...

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      To the archers of Arn Hold I bear good greeting!
      -(I beg forgivness for this multiple list post)-

      Since I have not recieved any input one way or the other on archery
      practice night, I am setting practice on Friday evening.

      The only other days open are Wednesday, and both weekend days, and
      Wednesday is usually fighter practice.
      Therefore the first official winter practice will be on Nov. 16th at
      7pm at the Nampa Bow Chiefs archery range, in Nampa Idaho. (e-mail me
      for directions).
      For right now, our practice will be 2 nights a month, unless I get
      enough response from our archery populace to make it more.

      Don't forget, we have the Artemisian Archery Challenge for our
      wintertime intra-Kingdom competition fun!

      As the current holders of the Green Tassles, the archers of Arn Hold
      challenge our fellow Artemisian archers to take them from us by way of
      high score!

      Da saethu.

      Lord Godwin fitzGilbert
      Captain of Archers,