help finding information

  • forrester@xxxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 1999
      Hi all,

      I am trying to get information on Diana's Shaft Shop/Greyledge
      Bows. There site has been closed down. A friend of mine has one
      of there bows and I would like to get one, but I do not have any
      Phone #, or address or anything. All that I know is they are out
      east in New Hampshire or Connecticut?????

      Can any of you fine folk out there help me with this information?

      Thank you
      Forrester
      MOF Dragonsspine, Outlands
    • Yaakov or Ralph
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 1999
        Greetings,

        The email you are looking for is dianashaftshop@... . Hope this helps.

        Yaakov

        I am trying to get information on Diana's Shaft Shop/Greyledge
        Bows. There site has been closed down. A friend of mine has one
        of there bows and I would like to get one, but I do not have any
        Phone #, or address or anything. All that I know is they are out
        east in New Hampshire or Connecticut?????

        Can any of you fine folk out there help me with this information?

        Thank you
        Forrester
        MOF Dragonsspine, Outlands

        This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
        of Barony Beyond the Mountain, East Kingdom
        [SCA-Archery-unsubscribe@... to leave this list]
      • Mike G
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 1999
          At 01:02 PM 9/20/1999 -0600, you wrote:
          >From: <forrester@...>
          >
          >Hi all,
          >
          >I am trying to get information on Diana's Shaft Shop/Greyledge
          >Bows. There site has been closed down. A friend of mine has one
          >of there bows and I would like to get one, but I do not have any
          >Phone #, or address or anything. All that I know is they are out
          >east in New Hampshire or Connecticut?????

          Diana's Shaft Shop & Grey Ledge Bows
          253 Gibson Hill Rd.
          Sterling, CT 06377

          (860) 564-6726

          http://www.geocities.com/eureka/concourse/3586
          dianashaftshop@...
        • Yaakov or Ralph
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 23, 1999
            Greetings,

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 23, 1999
              Yaakov or Ralph wrote:

              > From: "Yaakov or Ralph" <yaakov@...>
              >
              > Greetings,
              >
              > The email you are looking for is dianashaftshop@... . Hope this helps.
              >
              > Yaakov

            • Bill Osterheim
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 23, 1999
                Actually, their web sight it alive and well: It has
                moved, however.

                try... www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/3586

                I have one of their bows and some arrows. Seem to be
                very well made, and reasonably priced.

                Polydore