100 Minutes War, Rusted Woodlands (East Kingdom)

  • wodeford@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Our cuisiniere is getting restless. If you are attending 100 Minutes
      War on Saturday, November 10, PLEASE get your feast reservations in
      right away. 100 Minutes War is combined with King's & Queen's Rapier
      Champions this year so the feast WILL sell out.

      Event details appear in this month's "Pikestaff" or at
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=301

      My personal life has complicated this year, to put it mildly. 100
      Minutes War will be my last event as Captain of Archers for our
      shire. There will be royal rounds, and perhaps a novelty shoot or
      two. (Where DID I put that bag of AOL CDs?) Hope you can join us.

      Jehanne de Wodeford, Rusted Woodlands