looking to contact...

  • blkknighti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      I have in my possession three combat arrows which inadvertantly found their
      way into my quiver as they are very similar in apearance to my own by those
      helping me retrive my arrows at the end of the day during Kingdom Crusades.
      I would like to return to their proper owner. So I need to find a way to
      contact one Eogan O'Ruadain of the shire of Roxbury Mill in Atlantia.
      Can anyone on this list help with an address or phone number?

      Richard