Re: "Guidelines"

  • Robert L Brunnemer
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 19, 1999
      Hallo!!!

      Carolus made a good point about all sorts of things. :-) And I shall
      respond to some of them now.

      <<<If covering is required we had best publish a handbook giving examples
      of
      period practice and usable techniques.>>>

      First off covering will never be REQUIRED but it would have to "not be
      noticeable from 10' or more." So one way that someone may want to do
      that would be to cover their prod. I think that a handbook talking about
      examples and techniques would be a very good thing! But I don't have the
      experience or the knowhow to be able to do that myself. If someone would
      want to write one I would be very appreciative though. (hint hint :-))
      Very good idea though!

      Have a nice day!!!
      Robert
      Hugewheels@...