Archery Practice - Barony of Arn Hold

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      To the Archers in and around the Barony of Arn Hold I bear greetings.

      As the cold months bear down upon us here, I strive again to locate
      suitable shelter for us to keep in shooting shape for WAR. Since the
      advent of the time conundrum knowne as "daylight savings, we no longer
      have daylight to save, come practice time.

      Therefore, let me put forth a question;
      Is there a better evening/day to hold archery practice than on Monday?

      Taking into consideration other guilds and meetings of course, so as
      not to cause time conflicts.

      Please e-mail privately, so as to keep the list clear:
      godwin@...

      YIS,
      Lord Godwin fitz Gilbert,
      Captain of Archers for the BoAH-