Indoor Archery Ranges

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2001
      Greetings.

      I live in the Oxford, Ohio area of the world. Given that, I have the following
      question:

      Does anyone know of any 40-yd indoor ranges within the tri-state area of
      Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky?

      If I cannot find an indoor 40-yard range, I will not be able to shoot another
      popinjay score. While this is not a devastating loss, I was hoping to submit
      three score to I would have an average. The weather in Ohio has conspired to
      stop me.

      Good day.

      -Caedmon

      http://personals.yahoo.com