Re: Levels of progression

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 17, 1999
      I remember reading that the Crusader archers were fascinated by the
      saracen bows and many obtained samples which they shot and took home with
      them. Throughout post period written history we find examples of archers
      recreating samples of historic or aboriginal equipment and shooting it
      for tests, demos, and simply the experience of doing so. (Hmmm....sounds
      kinda like the SCA) So, finding a Tudor or Elizabethan with a turkish
      bow may not be that strange.
      Carolus von Eulenhorst