Shameless plug and call for Instructors

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2001
      Oy Yez, Oy Yez!!!
      To all good gentles unable to attend the Glorious Estrella War this year.
      Once more the Canton of Mons Draconis and the Barony of Dreiburgen will
      present a mini-collegium for those who must remain home while the rest of
      the kingdom goes to war. This will be the third annual mini-collegium we
      have held and will be the weekend of February 16 and 17. Already we have
      classes in Middle Eastern dance and drumming, bamboo arrow making, making
      the Flemish bowstring, and making a crossbow (yes, the attendees of these
      three classes will make their own equipment in class). Anyone interested
      in teaching a course please contact me at eulenhorst@....
      Information on classes will be posted on the Mons Draconis Web site which
      may be accesses from www.dreiburgen.com. Information should begin to be
      posted early November.
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst