Schutzenkonig/Xbow

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2001
      From the Rialto

      Subject:
      King Of The Crossbowmen "Schutzenkonig"
      Date:
      Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:25:21 -0400
      From:
      James Koch <alchem@...>
      Newsgroups:
      rec.org.sca

      From The Honourable Company Of The Crossbow To Whom It May Concern,

      This is to acknowledge that Robert Thorne, the Middle Kingdom Midlands
      archery marshal "robert1015@...", has defeated all comers to win
      the first annual Vogelschutzen Competition making him the crossbow
      champion of the known world
      "http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/Vrules.html"! Robert is a true Midrealm
      treasure, being one of the first in our kingdom to acheive the rank of
      Ludicrous Archer. I believe Robert is also the youngest Ludicrous
      Archer in the world. Congratulations Robert and good luck in this years

      competition.

      Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)