Re: [SCA-Archery] Shoulder Problems

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2001
      I shoot left handed and had tendonitis in my right elbow when I was about
      the same age as you. This made shooting extremely painful. Being the
      fool I am, I continued to shoot through it though I had to reduce the
      length and number of practices. Eventually it cleared up with no lasting
      effects. Not fun but shouldn't leave any lasting problems though the
      more you rest it the quicker it will heal.
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst
      eulenhorst@...

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!