Scores

  • Dione Black
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
      Where would I find up to date Royal Round scores for Children?
      TsarminaDawn

    • James Pratt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
        For the Middle See: http://www.castlewalls.com/archery/default.html

        James Cunningham

      • archer3@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
          I could jump on the soap box here, but I won't.
          Discouraged because of an unreported score? Don't be.
          When all is said and done, shoot for yourself, and the satisfaction
          you get from a well placed shot (I hope you have many). Not for a score
          in a specific competition whatever it may be. No single competition is a
          true measure of the well rounded archer's skill.

          Damian >>~~~>