Re: [SCA-Archery] [Fwd: SCA bowyer info needed]

  • Eric Bayrd
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
      Ygraine,

      I second this recommendation. When I was still shooting in the Barony of
      Carolingia, I purchased a custom cherry Mahaska 34# @ 28" from Bob
      Holzhauser. I am still happily shooting it seven years later in the
      Principality of Avacal. He is an excellent source of information, as well
      as archery equipment. :)

      Bryn ap Rhys
      Captain of Archers, Shire of Cold Keep