RE: [SCA-Archery] SCA longbow bowyers

  • TLW
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2001
      > In the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands of Aethelmearc there resides a
      gentle new to the craft (Less than two years) Graedwyn ap Teirnan
      > (?Spelling)Greg Nascone. I do not have his contact info but he won the
      master works
      > competition at Pennsic 30 with a bow he made for me.

      Here is the spelling for his name:

      Graedwyn mab Teyrnon

      He recently got a Sycamore (I made the scroll, heh.. which is how I got the
      spelling for his name). If ya'll are interested, I believe he has email and
      since he also fights heavy.. I can get it at one of the local fighter
      practices. He got his Sycamore for his bow-making.. although I have not
      seen one of his bows, that I know of.. I've heard excellant things about
      him. Jacopo, next time I'm at practice and you have his bow, can I look at
      it? (grin)

      Tessa