Caidan Pentathalon photos-alternate site

  • AyllythPìobaire
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2001
      Thank you, Tighearna, for moving my photo-site and
      making it publicly accessible -- something occurred
      that never even crossed my mind might happen: i've
      exceeded my quota of accesses at geocities!

      http://sca-caid.org/arts&sciences/pentathlon/

      There's the url if the geocities location is not
      available. i shall leave the geocities site up until i
      need it for something else, to help ease the burden
      off the sca-caid server -- so if one site is
      unavailable or slow, try the other!

      Feedback on how to make the site
      better-looking/performing/whatever is always welcome....

      =====
      8) Ayllyth P�obaire 8)
      House of the Argent Greyhound (http://www.geocities.com/ayllyth/ )
      Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid