Announcement in Pikestaff

  • Robert L Brunnemer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 1999
      Hallo!!!

      Well I have been informed that if we want to get an announcement into
      Pikestaff I have to have it to that person by September 20th. So how
      would you like to go about this. I guess that we could just say what we
      want to do, and then pretty much all we have to have done is the name for
      this. So why don't you guys put in your vote for a name. If nothing
      else we could just use the Worshipful Company of Toxophilites, until we
      change it later on. I like that one at least or maybe the Worshipful
      Company of St. (I remember a name there but can't find it in my archives.
      Any help here?) Well really I wold love to get some feed back on this.
      Any comments?

      Have a nice day!!!
      Robert
      Hugewheels@...