Re: [SCA-Archery] Gulf Wars 2002: a nautically-themed archery event...

  • MCARTHUR JAMES
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2001
      Hail, Lord Thomas!

      My message was that come Gulf Wars next, I would like
      to - if there is sufficient interest - help host a
      nautically-themed archery event. I'm just getting
      started in archery, but I am the St. Erasmus Guild's
      (the Known World Nautical Guild) Meridies' Patron.

      Anyone who is interested in participating, planning,
      or has ideas to share, please let me know!

      William MacArthur