Noticeable from 10' or more

  • Robert L Brunnemer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 1999
      Hallo!!!

      Sorry I didn't make myself clear when I mentioned asking people if it is
      noticable. What I meant when I said that was that one day you can set
      your bow or crossbow out or have someone else carry it for a while. Walk
      up to someone and ask them what they think the bow is made out of. If
      they say it looks period then TADA it is ok. I figured that would be
      more of a self thing if their were any doubts. All and all the 10' rule
      is pretty much a flexible thing, because you could reason that a blind
      man looked from 10' and didn't even see the bow at all so it is camo! :-)

      Have a nice day!!!
      Robert
      Hugewheels@...
      Tha mi a'fluich mi kilt!!!