Re: [SCA-Archery] Instructional aide for fletching

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2001
      I have a page on my web site (see SCA link in sig line) for the construction
      of two fletch crossbow bolts (for Iolo and other period style crossbows). It
      assumes you know how to fletch and speaks on those things needed to make a
      crossbow bolt perform. I hope this will help. I also have a page on making
      footed arrow shafts, but that sounds like it might be beyond the scope of
      your class. However, feel free to use anything on my sight (just be sure to
      give it the correct attributions)

      Njall

      Scott B. Jaqua

      SCA Link http://sjaqua.tripod.com

      Gaming Link http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2001
        Try http://members.tripod.com/~tmuss/eoa/p66.html to start or

        http://www.stickbow.com/stickbow/arrowbuilding/selfnock.htm

        http://www.total.net/~trj/archery/diy.html

        Have fun I have more.

        James Cunningham

        >Boy it's been quite here the past couple of days.
        >
        >I have a question. Does anyone have a simple handout
        >for making arrows. I have a class to teach in about a
        >week(It was a suprise to me). Or can you give me
        >direction to where one is located on the web
        >
        >Ian Griffen

        >Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
        >http://im.yahoo.com

      • AyllythPìobaire
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2001
          THE PENTATHALON ENTRY PICTURES ARE FINALLY UP!

          (and there was general rejoicing and divers alarums)

          http://www.geocities.com/ayllyth/

          is the address of the main page; just click on the
          link to the pentathalon photos.

          Thank you for your patience!

          ps: i'm sending this to the archery list because there
          are a couple of crossbows in there...

          =====
          8) Ayllyth P�obaire 8)
          House of the Argent Greyhound (http://www.geocities.com/ayllyth/ )